Wonton Egg Cups
I came up with this recipe for two purposes:
- I had too many won ton wrappers from making healthy crab rangoon
- I needed something portable to take to work. ( I go to work VERY early and need to eat breakfast there too.)
Also, I was bored of taking just a plain old egg white omelet everyday and wanted to spice it up a notch. I thought why not use the wonton wrapper as a cup to bake the eggs in? I tested it and it came out great!! ( i uploaded this to my Pinterest account over a year ago and it has a lot of repins which makes me VERY happy so i was so excited and couldnt wait to share it with you on my new blog!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, get a muffin pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place wonton wrappers in muffin pan to form a cup. ( This recipe works whether you decide you want 2 cups or 12!) So you dont have to worry about leftovers if you don’t want any!
- Crack egg or egg white into each cup.
Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy and have a great day!
Get the Latest Updates!
Get a FREE Whole30 7 Day Meal Plan when you sign up!