WHOLE30 Must Have Pantry Items
I decided to help all of those out there who are new to the Whole30, thinking about starting a Whole30, or a veteran ( like me) who could use some help on what our pantry should include. And those of you on the Whole Life Challenge this list is for you too!
– Homemade Mayonaise or this really expensive ( but good) Whole30 approved mayo
– Avocado Oil
– Olive Oil
– Almond Butter
– Pumpkin Seeds
– Ghee Butter ( I have a future post coming teaching you how to make it) or you can purchase it Purity Farm Organic Ghee, Clarified Butter, 13-Ounce” target=”_blank”>here.
Believe me this lifestyle will open your eyes to the wonders of the almighty coconut
– Coconut shreds- great topping for fruit
– Coconut Oil- Great for cooking chicken and seafood and veggies
– Coconut Amminos- your one stop shop to a great marinade for beef, chicken, and seafood. This is a substitute for soy sauce
– Coconut Cream- I LOVE this in my coffee, I also use it as a dessert option on my roasted grapefruit, and makes a great sour cream substitute
– This Whole30 approved Sriracha sauce from Ft. Green Farms
– Frank’s Hot Sauce
– Yellow Mustard
– Salsa (read your labels!!!) I found this one at Target
– Tessemae’s BBQ Sauce
– Tessemae’s Ranch dressing
– Tessemae’s Caesar dressing
FLAVOR GOD EVERYTHING: I have mentioned Flavor God in a lot of my recipes. I was skeptical at first about how my Instagram feed blew up with delicious looking recipes using these seasonings. But I tried a combo pack and have been blown away by the quality of these seasonings. I use it on everything. I make lemon garlic chicken, put it on eggs, potatoes, cauliflower mash, veggies, everything! And he just came out with a new Ranch flavor I can’t wait to try. They are PALEO, VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE and taste amazing!
No Sweets on the Whole30, but dates are allowed! You can make Paleo Ketchup or Barbeque Sauce!
I LOVE me some coffee so quality counts when you are drinking it black or with homemade almond milk
Kickass coffee is a great brand and you can subscribe to it on Amazon
Choffy is my newest find it’s roasted cocoa beans! It’s my chocolate fix on the Whole30!
A lot of spaghetti sauce out there has sugar in it but it is also common to find ones that are completely compliant. READ YOUR LABELS.
PROTEIN for da MUSCLES!
– Rx Bars! These are Whole30 approved and have tons of great flavors! I love the sea salt and chocolate and the coffee cocoa flavors so far!
Get the Latest Updates!
Get a FREE Whole30 7 Day Meal Plan when you sign up!