Summer means summer sips and my new favorite summer sip are these Skinny Strawberry Margaritas! This pitcher style margarita recipe is made from only clean ingredients as in frozen strawberries, honey, lime juice, a splash of orange juice (instead of orange liquor), and a strawberry salt rim that make this marg a must!
- 1 lb frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 5-6 limes)
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup of freeze dried strawberries, crushed
- 2-3 tbs of margarita salt
- In a high speed blender, add the strawberries, tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and honey. Blend on high until smooth.
- Prep the glasses by coating the rims with lime juice (just use 1 lime wedge to coat with), at an angle dip and spin each glass in the strawberry-salt mix.
- Serve and Sip!
You can make these margs ahead of time and freeze for later! Just store in a freezer safe container. They should never completely freeze due to the alcohol content!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: skinny margarita, strawberry margarita, frozen margarita recipe, strawberry lime margarita recipe