Paleo Breakfast Burrito Bowls STUFFED with lean bison AND a drippy egg (HELLO PROTEIN) and topped with some taco topping faves!
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, Diced
- 1 lb Ground Bison Sausage or substitute for any ground meat you have
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 4 Fried Eggs
- 1 Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Avocado, Pitted and Sliced Thin
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 405F
- On a parchment lined baking sheet toss sweet potato, onion, and green bell pepper with 1 tbs olive oil and some salt and pepper
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through and the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork and should be nice and crispy!
- In a medium sized skillet, heat on medium high add sausage and garlic.Break apart sausage into crumbles with a wooden spoon.
- Saute the sausage while stirring occasionally until fully cooked (about 7-8 minutes)
- Remove from heat and make eggs in any manner you prefer. (I love over medium with a slightly runny yolk or soft scrambled!)
- Fill bowls with sweet potato mixture, top with sausage, tomato, cilantro, avocado, and an egg!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: burrito bowl, paleo breakfast, whole30 breakfast, bison recipe, healthy brunch