This deliciously decadent creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie tastes like a peanut butter cup but you can have it as part of breakfast! Made with only 5 staple ingredients and easy to customize with tons of nutritious and healthy options!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2-1 cup of ice
- 1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbs natural peanut butter
- 1 handful of spinach
- In a high speed blender, add all ingredients above plus any of the other nutrient boosters I listed above in the post.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Note: to make this a FULL meal add some protein powder or I love having a side of scrambled eggs 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter smoothie, banana smoothie recipe, chocolate banana smoothie