Can we just raise our hands and vote that sheet pan dinners are the BEST?! Not even mentioning these Italian flavor-packed meatballs are simply perfect on their own AND make for a great option to meal prep earlier in the week! Sheet Pan Italian Meatballs are *chef's kiss*.
- 1lb ground beef
- 1lb ground pork
- 1/3 cup pasta sauce (homemade or I LOVE Rao's as a clean option)
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs or GF bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Roll into 1-2" diameter meatballs and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet sprayed with olive oil cooking spray (helps with browning meatballs)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (until desired doneness is reached)
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: sheet pan meatballs, meatball recipe, oven baked meatballs