The Garlic Lover's Oven Roast made from a budget friendly cut of chuck roast, scored and STUFFED with a head of garlic and fresh rosemary. This makes an easy main course that will be prefect for holiday gatherings, sunday dinner, and family dinners.
- 3-4lb chuck roast
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 4-5 tbs chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 small head of garlic, peeled and sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Score the top of the roast into vertical lines (about 1/2" between each line) and about 1" deep
Rub evenly with olive oil then season roast evenly with salt, pepper, and rosemary
- Stuff each line with as much garlic as possible!
- Roast in oven for 45 min or until desired doneness
*45 minutes is ideal for a medium doneness (approximately 140F) and a 2-3" thick cut. Please note if your cut is larger or thicker than this, then more time may be needed to reach desired doneness.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins