This Maple Leaf Latte is fall in a mug. Dairy free with a frothed oat milk. A touch of sweetness from pure maple syrup and a dash of cinnamon. Perfect to warm your hands on a chilly fall morning.
- 2 shots of espresso
- a drop or 2 of pure maple syrup - add more to taste if needed
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of frothed oat milk
- Add maple syrup and cinnamon to bottom of mug
- Brew 2 shots of espresso into mug on top of maple syrup and cinnamon
- Froth oat milk
- Pour oat milk on top of espresso
- Sprinkle more cinnamon if desired for garnish
- If you do not have an espresso machine. Make a small strong cup of coffee as a substitute. Although recipe is best if using espresso.
- Category: Drinks
Keywords: latte, dairy free, gluten free, coffee, espresso