A healthy spin on a classic favorite: Meat Lover's Pizza Stuffed Spaghetti Squash will be your family's new weeknight favorites!
- 2 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 1 lb of ground pork
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 oz of pepperoni
- 1 cup of pasta or pizza sauce
- Fresh Mozzalrella
- Italian Spice Blend ( 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp basil)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and scrape out and discard seeds
- Drizzle inside with olive oil. Flip over the squash (round sides up) on a baking sheet
- Bake squash for 45 minutes. Flip over to allow them to cool a few minutes.
- While the squash bakes, crumble and cook the ground pork and the Italian Spice Blend.
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat. Add the pork to start cooking and breaking into crumbles. Mix all spices in a small bowl to make the Italian Spice Blend
- Combine Italian Spice Blend with the pork. Continue to stir until cooked through (about 10 minutes)
- Fluff squash with a fork. Stir in sauce, ground pork, and pepperoni. Top with cheese and place back in the oven until cheese is bubbling. (6 minutes)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Keywords: spaghetti squash, pizza, sausage