A Date Night Charcuterie Board for TWO. Full of our favorites.
Spiced nuts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Chocolate hummus, assorted veggies, olives, and of course a glass of wine, candle light, and George Michael serenading us on date night.
- Cured Meats
- 2-3 types of cheese
- Nuts ( i used thes spicy chocolate pecans from Trader Joes' here)
- Fruit (I used strawberries)
- Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Chocolate Hummus
- Your favorite veggies (I love sliced persian cucumbers)
- Something salty (I used plantain chips- but you can use pretzels,olives, crackers,etc)
Start with your sliced meats and cheeses
Fill in the big gaps with bowls of spreads, hummus, or olives
Finish it off with adding dried fruits, nuts, veggies,and crackers.
Make it your own! Switch it up! Whatever YOU enjoy goes here!
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: charcuterie, valentine's day, clean eating