The ultimate Trader Joe's Valentine's Charcuterie Board for date night IN is here! This date night cheese board is a great way to make that certain someone feel special with fresh fruit, favorite cheeses, and some sweet treats sprinkled in to make a beautiful board! Perfect sized cheese board for two!
A Date Night Charcuterie Board for TWO. Full of our favorites. Spiced nuts, Chocolate Covered Cherries, Strawberries, Chocolate hummus, assorted veggies, olives, and of course a glass of wine, candle light, and George Michael serenading us on date night.
And now that Careless Whisper is stuck in your head... Let's continue.
Even though Jake and I have been married now for 10 years it’s SO important that we have a weekly date night.
No work talk
A glass of something to relax
A charcuterie while dinner cooks (or delivered)
Charcuterie boards are simply an excuse to make snacking fancy AF.
How to build your Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board:
✔️ Start with your savory meats, hard cheeses, and soft cheese.
✔️ Fill in the empty spaces with small bowls of spreads, hummus, or olives.
✔️ Finish it off with adding dried fruits, chocolate-covered strawberries. nuts, veggies, and crackers.
But for DATE NIGHT, add more. Tailor it to your significant other’s tastes.
Make it a MOOD.
Fire in the fireplace
Glass of wine or bourbon on the rocks for Jake 😉
Usually on date night IN (which is most date nights these days) I have broccoli roasting in the air fryer and a steak smoking on the Traeger. This way it’s hands off kind of dinner so we can just enjoy the charcuterie and talk and sip our drinks.
DATE NIGHT IN IDEAS:
Just because we’re still locked down and stuck at home doesn’t mean we can’t have a nice date night!!!Jake and I have become very creative this past year for date nights and special occasions and here are a few we love to do:
- Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board for Two with Battle ship: After our charcuterie board we love to bust out an old board game and (I can destroy) I mean have fun playing Battleship with him! It’s something we both look forward to plus it’s budget friendly!
- COVID THEATER - a new favorite. We set up our room above the garage as our “movie theater” . Cover the windows, add lots of throw pillows and blankets, plus the popcorn and you have a different kind of movie theater! We love buying or renting a new movie that we both haven't seen before! (Just like the real thing! - but without the sticky floors)
- HIKING! Get outdoors and explore a new trail together! Bring your own packed picnic to enjoy with a nice view!
- DRIVE INs - for our birthdays this past year we found drive in movies to go to. It’s a nice way to watch a movie without leaving your car!
- COOK TOGETHER - it’s so much fun to pick a recipe we’ve never tried before and make it together. Put on a fun playlist and invite the dog to dance too while you wait for dinner to be done!
- OUTDOOR COFFEE DATE - Jake and I LOVE coffee (as you are aware) and one of our favorite things to do every Saturday/Sunday morning is to go sit in our yard with a latte.
- COUPLES PHOTOSHOOT - Sounds incredibly cheesy but its so fun! We set up a tripod with an iphone holder attachment and with the Apple Watch we can remotely take pictures from a distance!
I hope these fun date ideas help you all out! <3
Valentine's Day Menu IdeasPrint