Crispy thin crust, bubbly cheese,cupped pepperoni, a healthy amount of garlic, and GLUTEN FREE.
- 1/2 cup of warm water (105-110F)
- 1 packet of Active Dry Yeast (roughly 2 tsp)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 cup of cassava flour
- 3 tbs arrowroot powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/3 cup of your favorite sauce (I love Rao's)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil
- Pepperoni (specifically this one)
- Preheat oven to 435F
- In a glass measuring cup, stir water,yeast, and honey together. (wait 5-10 minutes until mixture is frothy). *
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, arrowroot powder, salt, and garlic powder. Stir in the egg and olive oil. Should look pretty crumbly.
- Add the yeast mixture and stir until it forms a ball. Let sit another 5 minutes.
- Oil a baking sheet and spread out the dough to as thin as you can make it. (1/4"-1/2" thick)
- Spread sauce and garlic together, top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil and slice!
*If your yeast mixture does not become frothy, your yeast might be bad. Check the date before making this!