Superfood meets a fresh fun cocktail in this Spicy Ginger Margarita! Made with fresh squeezed lime juice, honey,and a little spice from a jalapeno for a fun take on this popular drink!
- Coarse sea salt
- 1" of freshly grated ginger
- 4oz of silver tequila
- 3oz of fresh squeezed lime juice (about 2 small limes)
- 1 oz of orange juice (no sugar added)
- 2 tsp honey
- 2oz of grand mariner
- Lime wedge, cilantro, or extra jalapeno slices for garnish
- Pour a layer of salt on a plate stir in the ginger. Slice off a small slice of a lime in to a wedge and wet the rim of your glass with it. At a 45 degree angle, roll the rim of the glass into the salt mixture until rimmed is lined. Add ice and sliced jalapeno;set aside.
- In a shaker, add tequila.lime juice, orange juice, and honey. Shake for about 30 seconds. Pour into glasses and top with grand mariner and any garnishes you like!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drinks