Colorful, tangy, packed with flavor Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings are the new go to appetizer for the big game, parties, and family gatherings.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of crushed chex mix or corn flake crumbs (can substitute with gf bread crumbs)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
-Use store bought or combine 3/4 cup of hot sauce with 3 tbs of ghee or grass fed butter and heat until melted
- Preheat airfryer at 400F for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, prep the cauliflower
- Beat eggs well into a large bowl, add cauliflower and toss to coat evenly
- In a separate bowl, mix crumbs with seasoning and toss cauliflower in the crumb mixture
- Place coated florets in air fryer basket (pre-coated in coconut oil or your preferred cooking spray)
- Cook for 15- 20 minutes, turning half way through.
- Toss crispy florets with buffalo sauce and serve with your favorite ranch dipping sauce