Cinnamon Honey Oat Milk Latte - this is so going to replace your Starbuck's order. Steaming hot, rich, and foamy oat milk over rich espresso with subtle natural sweetness from honey and a hint of spice with cinnamon.
- 2 shots of espresso OR 1/2 a cup of freshly brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup of oat milk
- 1-2 tsp of honey (adapt to taste)
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Brew 2 shots of espresso.
- Using the steamer attachment, froth oatmilk, honey, cinnamon, and salt until foamy.
- Pour espresso into your favorite mug and add oat milk foam on top
- Sprinkle extra cinnamon on top if desired
- Brew fresh coffee
- In a glass measuring cup, add oat milk, honey, cinnamon, and salt. Heat up in microwave.
- Using a frother, blend warm oat milk mixture until foamy.
- Pour 1/2 a cup of fresh coffee into your favorite mug. Add oat milk foam on top.
- Add extra cinnamon if desired.
If you do not have a frother simply pour warmed oat milk mixture into a mason jar and seal with lid. Shake vigorously.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Brew
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oatmilk latte, oatmilk honey latte, dairy-free latte, honey latte, homemade latte, espresso latte