Sheet Pan Super Simple Granola - naturally sweetened and full of crunchy golden rolled oats, a blend of nuts and seeds, coconut, and some dried cranberries. It's also HIGHLY addictive and made to not only fuel your morning but will
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dried cranberries (optional)
- Make: Preheat the oven to 265F. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (minus the cranberries) until thoroughly combined.
- Bake: Spread granola in an even layer and bake in the oven for 60 minutes. Allow to cool completely then stir in the cranberries (if using).
- Store: Once the granola has cooled completely, gently scoop into air tight containers. This will keep for 2-3 months.
- It's key to be gentle scooping the granola into the containers to keep all those delicious clusters
- Allowing the granola to cool completely allows those delicious clusters to form! So if you can wait an hour or 2 before storing the granola, the better!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade granola, granola recipe, simple granola