Healthy Sheet Pan Granola - naturally sweetened and full of crunchy golden rolled oats, a blend of nuts and seeds, coconut, and some dried cranberries. It's also HIGHLY addictive and made to not only fuel your morning but will also become your new pantry staple.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This granola.... what can I say that isn't making my mouth water as I type???
It pretty much has been my go-to simple homemade granola recipe for MONTHS now and has a permanent spot in my pantry. It CAN last up to 2-3 months in an air tight container...but we have never had it last more than a month...cause WE EAT IT ALL. 😆
What I love about this sheet pan granola recipe is how easy it is to throw together in a large mixing bowl then dump on a parchment lined baking sheet. Then let it create a heavenly aroma in your house while it slowly toasts in your oven. It's just makes me happy-sigh thinking about it!
What you need to make this super simple granola:
- Rolled Oats - I prefer rolled oats as they are not only a nutrient dense whole grain, but are perfect flat yet create the perfect texture in this granola vs the steel cut oats (which definitely have their place in other ways!)
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut - I LOVE the taste of coconut mixed with hearty oat clusters. And they also provide a subtle natural sweetness that isn't that "coconut" flavor most people think of with coconut. Trust me. It's a must and provides an extra crunch that makes the granola clusters PERFECT
- Walnuts & Almonds - You can swap for any nut here. But I prefer walnuts because they have higher nutrient dense fiber and almonds... cause I think they provide another great flavor and texture to this granola
- Pure Maple Syrup - Make sure to read the ingredients here. It should just be one ingredient: maple syrup. But this is the naturally sweetened GLUE that holds these delicious granola clusters together.
- Avocado Oil - I love this oil for just about everything but it's VERY light tasting to no taste at all and helps with browning the granola. You only need a little bit here!
How to serve this Sheet Pan Super Simple Granola
- On top of a smoothie bowl or smoothie
- As a topping on ice cream OR on top of my favorite Iced Coffee Floats
- In a yogurt bowl
- As cereal - just add milk!
- By the handful! 😆