This Traeger Grilled Salmon with a spiced rub with a tangy citrusy lemon dijon sauce is the perfect way to kick off grilling season. This is a quick grilled salmon recipe with the BEST honey mustard sauce that simply MELTS into the salmon without butter!
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
Honey Mustard Lemon Sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbs spicy brown or dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat grill to 400F. (allow to sit at this temperature for 10 minutes)
- Mix seasonings together in a small bowl. In a baking dish, rub oil and seasonings into the salmon fillets.
- Lift the lid and place the salmon skin side down. Close the lid and let grill for 7-8 minutes. (You may need to do a few minutes more if it is a thick cut).
- Flip the salmon and cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until the internal temperature is around 140F.
- While the salmon grills, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, and mustard into a small bowl.
- Brush the lemon honey sauce over the salmon right when it comes off the grill.
- Serve with sliced cherry tomatoes, red onion, and avocado. (optional)
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: traeger grilled salmon, grilled salmon, lemon honey marinade, summer salmon recipe