This Iced Chocolate Almond Milk Shaken Espresso recipe is my Starbuck's copycat version but made with REAL ingredients and overall healthier option versus the sugar-packed coffee house option.
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Brew espresso shots or strong coffee.
- To a mason jar or cocktail shaker add the cocoa powder, salt, and espresso. Shake vigorously for 10+ seconds to throughly combine the ingredients.
- Add ice to a tall glass and pour the chocolate espresso mixture over top. Add almond milk and sip!
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Espresso Machine
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: iced shaken espresso, iced coffee drink, starbuck's copycat, iced chocolate almond milk shaken espresso, iced espresso, dairy free drink