These Roasted Rosemary Party Nuts are seriously the worst in the best way ever. As in we CANNOT stop eating them! A simple sheet pan recipe that includes raw nuts (any kind will do), fresh rosemary, sea salt, pure maple syrup, and a little melted butter. A little salty, a little savory, a touch of sweetness. Such a fantastic snack to make for any party, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or just because.
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup of walnut pieces
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 2 tbs pure maple syrup
- 3 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs melted grassfed butter or ghee
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all nuts together. Drizzle the melted butter, oil, and maple syrup over the mixture. Add spices and mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread nut mixture in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway.
- Remove and allow to cool completely. Serve immediately or store in airtight container for up to 7 days.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: holiday appetizers, party nuts, roasted rosemary nuts