Let's chat about the most addictive party snack EVER. These Roasted Rosemary Party Nuts are seriously the worst in the best way ever. As in we CANNOT stop eating them! A simple sheet pan recipe that includes raw nuts (any kind will do), fresh rosemary, sea salt, pure maple syrup, and a little melted butter. A little salty, a little savory, a touch of sweetness. Such a fantastic snack to make for any party, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or just because.
These quick and easy party nuts is made on one sheet pan tossed in a little olive oil, maple syrup, spices, and of course lots of fresh rosemary! This is THE party nuts recipe that will be such a hit at your holiday dinner this year.
Roasted Rosemary Spiced Nuts
Basically your new go to appetizer recipe for any and all upcoming events! Like, we had to HIDE the container we put these into after testing this recipe because they were that IRRESISTIBLE! Plus there is something about rosemary that says "holiday" to me. I was actually inspired to make this recipe walking around Trader Joe' s and spotted their seasonal rosemary roasted nuts and knew I could try making my own at home. This recipe makes 3x the amount that little $7 container at Trader Joe's costs! BOOM.
What You Will Need
- olive oil - to make it nice and toasty
- raw mixed unsalted nuts - use what you have! Best part about this recipe is to simply use what you have! No need to go spend more $$$ at the store for fancy mermaid tear soaked Brazilian nuts! (we had walnuts, almonds, a little pecans, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), and some hazelnuts.
- fresh rosemary - I LOVE the smell and flavor of rosemary here. It adds a savory depth of flavor but simultaneously adds a hint (a dabble if you will) of herby sweetness.
- pure maple syrup - for a little sweet flavor to the salty
- grassfed butter - mix the melted butter (or ghee) with the maple syrup and oh my goodness is it such a fantastic way to cover the nut mixture
- red pepper flakes - for a touch of spicy
How To Make Roasted Rosemary Party Nuts
First, gather all the nuts and spices together.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all nuts together. Stir in the melted butter/maple syrup/ oil mixture.
Add in spices. Toss until nuts are thoroughly covered evenly.
To a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spread the mixture in a single layer across the pan.
Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Stirring halfway. This easy appetizer is done when your house smells delightful and the rosemary nuts are golden brown.
IF in fact these do make it to the storage stage (ours didn't!). Then store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Need more Holiday Appetizer Ideas? I Got You.
- Gluten Free Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- The Ultimate Trader Joe's Holiday Cheeseboard
- Paleo Holiday Platter
- Valentine's Day Date Night Charcuterie Board for Two
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH!Print