Gluten Free Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Perfect fall weekend baking recipe is HERE. Moist apple bread made from local apple butter, real apple chunks, swirled in coconut cinnamon sugar, and made easier by being a blender bread!
Yes. I LOVE a blender bread recipe. And this idea of an apple butter bread has been swirling inside my brain for over a month! It's been such a busy/crazy fall! (well in 2020...it's alllll been crazy!)
And I feel we all need a fun baking weekend filled with blasting music and dancing in the kitchen and watching the cheesy Christmas movies on Netflix right now! LOVED the Holidate and currently into Dash & Lily. SO CUTE.
This bread came out PERFECT. I was skeptical about making a gluten free blender bread. As I have worked with MANY gluten free flours in the past and a lot of the results had been dry and falling apart.
I LOVE King Arthur's Gluten Free Flour (not sponsored- just telling you what I use!). But would totally love to be sponsored -wink- wink-
Plus the thick cinnamon swirl in and throughout each slice...it's SO good. Especially with extra apple butter smeared on top!
This Apple Butter Bread is SO easy....here are the DEETS.
Pour all the wet ingredients at the bottom of a high powered blender. Give it a whirl to blend.
Add the dry ingredients then blend on high until smooth.
In another bowl, make the cinnamon/coconut sugar.
Pour into a greased bread pan and bake for an hour.
Allow to cool then EAT.
SO EASY. SO SIMPLE.
Enjoy with some coffee and RELAX.
Ideas for some excellent coffee drinks to go with this apple bread.Print
Gluten Free Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Gluten Free Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Bread - made with the help of your blender and comes out moist and cinnamon swirl in every bite!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of apple butter
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup apple sauce
- ½ honey crisp apple, peeled and diced
- 1 ½ cups of Gluten Free flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup coconut sugar + 1 tbs cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a high power blender add eggs, butter, syrup, apple butter, and apple sauce. Blend until smooth
- Add all the dry ingredients (minus the coconut sugar and cinnamon) and blend until smooth
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut sugar and cinnamon
- Grease a bread pan with coconut oil or cooking spray
- Pour half of the batter in the bottom of the pan and then add a layer of cinnamon sugar on top.
- Add remaining batter ,fold in the diced apple, and top with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Run a knife down the loaf 1-2 times in a swirling motion to gently swirl in the cinnamon sugar throughout.
- Bake the bread for 60 minutes. I wrap the bread in aluminum foil halfway through to prevent burning the top.
- Remove the bread from the oven and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with apple butter, cinnamon butter, or your favorite nut butter!
This looks delicious. The recipe seems to be missing where to add in the diced apple.
Thanks Holly! I fixed it! Thanks for the catch and enjoy! 🙂