Elevate your dinner game with our tried-and-true recipe for juicy air fryer pork chops paired with perfectly roasted green beans.
For the Pork Chops:
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup of cassava flour (or all purpose flour)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs (or panko bread crumbs)*
- 4 boneless pork chops
For the Green Beans:
- 2 cups of trimmed and washed green beans
- 2 tbs ghee or grassfed butter
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Start by mixing the seasoning together in a small bowl ( salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano).
- In a shallow bowl or plate blend the seasoning with the flour thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs, and finally in another bowl add the bread crumbs.
- Pat dry the pork drops with paper towels.
- Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture, the egg, the flour mixture again, then the bread crumbs.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops in a single layer. *
- Cook in the air fryer at 400F for 20 minutes flipping half way through.
- Remove the pork chops and add the green beans.
- Dollop with 2 tbs of ghee and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 10 minutes at 400F.
If cooking for two: You can cook the pork chops and the green beans at the same time! Simply add the pork chops in a single layer and add the green beans to the other side and add ghee plus S&P.
The breading and flour mixtures above are meant to cover 4 1" thick boneless pork chops.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer dinner recipes, air fryer pork chops, gluten free breaded pork chops