These No Bake Almond Butter Granola Bars (with cranberries) are the perfect healthy snack or breakfast to go that will help fuel your day! Soft chewy granola bars studded with dried cranberries topped with flaky sea salt is the sweet and salty combo we all love in a good granola bar. No more store bought granola bars again!
- 1 1/3 cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup of raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of almond butter
- 1/4 cup of no sugar added dried cranberries
For the chocolate drizzle:
- 1/3 cup of dairy free chocolate chips (my favorite are these)
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- To a large mixing bowl, add in all ingredients. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- To a food processor, add half (or all of the mixture - depends on what texture you want). I like more whole pieces of almond in mine. So i put half the mixture in the food processor and pulsed until thoroughly chopped.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of an 9x9 baking dish. With a wooden spoon or spatula, press the granola mix into the pan. Freeze for 30-45 minutes.
- Cut into 8-10 bars. Drizzle with chocolate (if desired)* Top with flaky sea salt.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap or parchment paper as they will stick together if you want to store them together.Keep in freezer - keeps up to 3 weeks.
* To make the chocolate drizzle - In a microwavable container add the chocolate and coconut oil. In 30 second increments, microwave and stir in between increments until completely melted. Drizzle over bars. Also makes a great "magic shell" for ice cream!
*Use a very sharp knife to cut through the bars to prevent crumbling. If it does crumble slightly, thats OK. I just added those pieces to my granola container 🙂
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade granola bar, healthy granola bar, no bake granola bar, almond butter granola bar