Despite today being a complete down pour outside, it's been a great day! Worked out with Jake this morning, been productive working, and been experimenting with all these fresh veggies now available because it's SPRING! After this exhausting winter I am enjoying spring flavors as much as possible.
Which brings me to a salad I threw together for lunch today. Fresh romaine with diced baked chicken, red and yellow bell pepper, hard boiled egg, and a creamy yogurt dill dressing.
- 2 cups of chopped romaine
- 1 hard boiled egg
- baked chicken breast ( baked at 350 for 30 minutes seasoned with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning blend)
- red and yellow bell pepper
- 2 tbs nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Leave a Reply