Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding
I know everyone has a busy schedule out there, me included. I try to make my recipes with us busy folk in mind and try to take bootiful pictures to go along with it. Trust me, if I wasn't planning to photograph them, they wouldn't look so fancy. There are a few that take a little more prep, but in all honesty I am a busy lady who works a full time job, a side business, goes to Rare Crossfit 4X a week, and tries to keep up with normal stuff like laundry. With that being said, most of my recipes take 45 minutes or less from start to finish. Unless it’s a crockpot recipe. Then it’s longer….cause it’s a slow cooker.
I guess I need to be clearer about how eating clean good-for-you foods can be simple.
This Chia pudding recipe couldn’t be easier, I just like to dress it up 😉
In fact, you only need 6 ingredients:
- Chia seeds
- Coconut milk or regular milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Shredded Coconut
And an air tight container to shake things up!
Chia seeds absorb the liquid and get huge while it sits overnight in your fridge. This breakfast is SO satisfying you won’t be reaching for any snacks until lunch time! This makes a great post workout breakfast because of the extra sugars to help replenish your muscles to a quicker recovery! And because only cool people bring their breakfasts to work in a mason jar ;).
Chia seeds are blended with coconut milk, honey, coconut shreds and topped with fresh raspberries to make a satisfying healthy breakfast that will fuel your morning!
- 1 ½ tbs of chia seeds
- ½ cup of coconut milk or your choice of milk
- 1 tbs honey ( optional on Whole30)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional on Whole30)
- ¼ cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of raspberries
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Mason jar or air tight container
- In a mason jar pour all ingredients minus the raspberries
- Screw lid on tight and shake vigorously
- Place in fridge for a few hours or ideally overnight so it’s ready for you in the morning!
- Top with fresh raspberries!