This Cranberry Frose Recipe is a MUST for this summer’s cocktail sip. Cranberries and strawberries are combined into a simple syrup using coconut sugar then blended into an amazing frozen adult icee. Add a sprig of mint or rosemary to instantly up your drink game and add another level of flavor. I’m telling you EVERYONE needs this frose recipe with a sprig of rosemary. It’s a GAME CHANGER.
Hey Hey Frose!
Because what is summer without a good cold stemless wine glass of rose?
I am not typically a wine drinker, but I do enjoy a good rose when we go out to dinner or to our neighbor’s house when visiting.
I have heard of this trend of freezing the wine and then turning it into a cranberry frose variation and I couldn’t wait to try it for myself.
It’s literally the perfect frozen refreshing cocktail of your summer dreams.
I added cranberries because why not? I had a whole bag in my freezer and decided to just try it.
And when I add odds and ends from my freezer it usually turns into one hell of a recipe.
The tartness of the cranberries plus the sweetness of the strawberries plus a bottle of frozen rose equals bliss x100.
Speaking of cranberries. I used Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries.
I have used various frozen cranberries over the years but none have looked as fresh or sweeter than Cape Cod Select. Ever since they sent me my first bag 3 years ago. I have been hooked. Cape Cod Select is a small women-owned family business. Girl power!
And now it's your turn to get hooked with these Cranberry Frose's!
Oh, and I may or may not have added a smidgeon of vodka. You know, just to spice things up.
Ok, lets break this frozen cocktail down.
How to Make This Cranberry Frose
- Pour a whole bottle of rose in a freezer safe Ziploc gallon bag and place in freezer for up to 3-6 hours. It will NOT freeze 100%. So don’t worry about pulling out a giant rose ice block.
- Meanwhile, make a simple syrup with water, coconut sugar, cranberries, and strawberries.
- When youre ready to blend, add the slushy rose, simple syrup (strained or unstrained), and a couple handfuls of ice.
- Pour into your favorite glasses, add a sprig of rosemary and done.
Simple. Quick. Easy. Perfect for lazy summer days sitting on the patio waiting for grilled deliciousness to be finished cooking.
Made this fun Summer Concoction and LOVED it? I would so appreciate a star review below in the comment section! THANK YOU!
Other Summer Fun Drinks You Might Like:
- Smoked Pineapple Margaritas
- Skinny Strawberry Margaritas 🍓
- Spicy Ginger Margarita
- Iced Chocolate Almond Milk Shaken Espresso