Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links will result in a small commission to me (and no extra cost to you!) but all opinions are my own.
Consider me your personal gift shopper this holiday season! I LOVE giving gifts. It's like my love language. SERIOUSLY.
Ask all my family, friends,co-workers. I LOVE making people smile with a personal touch. I am always having an ear open for peoples' likes or things they wish they could have. I make mental notes. Then surprise them on their birthday or holiday with something they may have mentioned once.
Theyre reaction is my favorite part.
Im so much better at gifting than receivng. I just feel so AWKWARD. Did I smile right? My face doesn't compose the emotion I want to display... again AWKWARD.
But let's get down to business. I have EVERYONE covered in this list from the beauty lovers to the tech nerds. Trust me Jake is so hard to shop for and he loves tech gear and the latest and greatest in the gadget world.
I also love to shop small. Some links take you to places you have never seen and I encourage you to support these small businesses I love. I will mark these with ***. <3
Out of all the amazing BeautyCounter products I LOVE. This serum is on top of my list. It has foundationally changed my skin! It even makes my skin have that summer glow (even when it's cold out!)
My latest obsession. I use these 24K Collagen Gold Eye Masks every Friday night as an end of week treat. Plus a glass of wine or a martini if were fancy. Pro Tip: Chill in fridge to make your face look like a cherub's butt. You're welcome.
This rose quartz roller plus serum is another part of my daily morning routine. I am ALL about de-bloating my face in the morning! This baby does the trick EVERY TIME!
USE Code: KITCHENEER25 at checkout to save some $$$ at Primally Pure <3
For the Self-Care Spa Specialist
- This Bath Time Essentials Wine Holder..... I have something similar and it's one of the MOST relaxing things. This + your favorite bubbly + a good book+ bubbles+ and those golde eye masks. HEAVEN
- These plush slippers .... I see myself in these in the near future. They look SO cozy!
- This candle. IM OBSESSED. Pretty much smells like balsam and cedar at it's best <3
- These monthly watercolor kits with Let's Make Art! Jake and I have so much fun with these! I post our works on Instagram Stories. Sarah is SO funny and she makes it so easy to do! This has been a life saver in quarantine!
- These skillets.... I LOVE them. I have been using them for several years now and they are one of my favorite and MANDATORY cooking tools in the kitchen. Plus they are gorgeous! Look at those golden handles!
- This ramen bowl set... I think it makes the perfect and thoughtful gift for the hostess, the foodie, and as a new home owner! Plus it's less than $40!
- The All-In-One Pan.... GAME changer in the kitchen. I love that the lid is designed to allow a smidgeon of air to escape so there is no boil over. Pluse the domed lid also circulates the air perfectly. IN LOVE.
- These BOWLS. I fell in love with all of the Our Place dishware after getting their pan. They are stackable, dish washer safe, and meant for soup-y situations.
- These adorable plate set. Perfect for entertaining. Plus they are dish washer, microwave, and oven safe. Meaning less doing the dishes and more quality time with the fam!
- Of course if you do not own and Instant Pot....GET ONE. NOW. It has made meals that used to take over an hour in less than 15 minutes! GAME CHANGER on those busy nights where the last thing you want to do is cook something! If you are a beginner, use this recipe to start with.
These women (and men) all deserve to be on everyone's book shelves. These are my mentors,heroes, and guides that I truly admire and look up to. I also use these cookbooks ALL THE TIME.
- Cook Once Eat All Week- 26 weeks worth of meal plans. Pick one protein plus 2 sides and Cassy recreates these ingredients for meals for your family all week long. And they are super yummy and healthy!
- Instantloss Eat Real Lose Weight- This book was what jump started my path to mental wellness around my bad relationship with food. Brittany and I may be the same age but she is wiser beyond her years and has taught me that it was never about the food. It was only a symptom of something much deeper.
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple - Incredible photos, simple recipes, and she's only 27!
- Primal Gourmet - If you haven't checked out Ronny's LBCS (Low Budget Cooking Show) on his Instagram Stories you NEED TO! He has honed my knife skills and his music is ON POINT! And this cookbook has some KILLER recipes!
- Weightloss Hero - Similar to Brittany Williams, Christine transformed her mind, her habits, and saved her life with a healthy Keto lifestyle. Such an eye opening book!
- The Defined Dish - A Whole30 endorsed with some amazing healthy and awesome weeknight recipes!
- This magnetic wrist band.... I bought this for Jake years ago and it's only $14 and it has been such a handy gadget to have on hand when he is maintaining our vehicles!
- The Amazon Echo Show 8.... wanting this for my mother in law who just moved to Florida. I think this will help us stay connected while we are far away. And with the state of the world right now.... I think I am all about gadgets that help us stay connected <3
- The Neato Robot Vacuum Cleaner....hands down my favorite splurge we bought 2 years ago. It is so smart and sends you a map of what he cleaned while I am working upstairs! Plus it has been the best for keeping up with all the pet hair!
- This humidifier has been on my wishlist all year. An extra-large 6L water tank adds moisture to the air for up to 100hrs with a single fill, perfect to help you breathe easy throughout the night
- The Book of the Month Club - I joined earlier this year to have things to look forward to each month during quarantine. What could be better than receiving the gift of a book?! I LOVE BOOKS SO MUCH.
- The Great Alone by Kristen Hannah - I love all of her books but this one is a true masterpiece and needs to be in your collection ASAP. Perfect book to read sitting next to the fireplace while reading about the frigid North Western American wilds.
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January - truly is beautiful book. Takes you on a thousand journeys through thousands of adventures while holding onto your heart the whole time.
- Throne of Glass Series - I have read this at least 3 times. Sarah J Maas takes you to far off places, with dazzling sword fights, a badass female assassin, steamy moments, with a mystery that catches you off guard at the last minute. SO GOOD. Buy the whole series because you will burn through these quick!
- BLIND DATE WITH A BOOK!!!Only $11 and how fun! It's on my winter bucket list for sure. Plus you would be supporting a small business!
- This Kate Spade Book Themed tote. To tote all your books. At least that's what i do 🙂 And it's only $28
- This sea stone sponge holder.... we got this as a gift and I LOVE it. $24
- These Garden Koi Sculptures.... I need to complete my set! We have a pond out back and have one already. It's such a neat piece!$30-$80
- These Personalized Cutting Boards....you see them hanging in my kitchen in the pic above. They have the handwritten recipes from both of our late grandmothers. The pillars of our kitchen. I LOVE them and love seeing my grandma's writing everyday with her famous potato salad recipe. I got these as gifts last year and it truly was the most meaningful gift after losing them.
- This rope fruit basket....got it as the centerpiece of my new island. It's PERFECT.
- My Smeg toaster....I had my eye on this for many a year. and finally decided I needed it this year to complete the look of our kitchen. See pic below! I LOVE it.
- I LOVE these calendars. Something about them just draws me in and I end up staring at it all day in my office! I have purchased from this little Etsy shop for 3 years in a row now! Go check out her stuff!
- I have my eye on this desktop organizing set! It's woodsy yet minimalistic and I am about it!
- And this pantry organizing set from the Home Edit collection! It has my Type A senses tingling in all the right ways 😉
- I have about 6 YEARS worth of these Erin Condren planners. You heard me. SIX YEARS. That's how much I love them. I got the camel leather one for 2021 with my initials stamped on the front with a neutral layout. It's PERFECT.
- These SUPER cute aromatherapy balm stocking stuffer ornaments!
- Watching the Queen's Gambit had Jake and I playing chess all month long! This travel chess set looks like the best gift!
- For the man in your life: The Counterman bar. Jake loves this bar! It smells amazing and he's gone through like 5 already! He actually loves everything from the Counterman line!
- Have you ever played that solitaire peg game thing at Cracker Barrel? This is a cooler version!
- Wouldn't fit in a stocking but this 9 piece mixologist set is the perfect gift for someone who wants to up their cocktail game ;).