I could eat this soup DAILY.
In fact, I just polished off another bowl of this Instant Pot Creamy Turkey and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup. It’s SO good and INSANELY easy.
I am all about convenience when it comes to cooking and proving once and for all the YOUR KITCHEN is where it’s at!
I used to feel so lost and intimidated by recipes and an ingredient list. But I have conquered the kitchen. And now I make weekly meal plans for FUN.
Hello to my Type A peeps!
What makes this soup incredibly easy is the abundant amount of Thanksgiving leftover turkey we have!
We kept it super small this year and bought a medium sized turkey. Jake and I figured if we had too much we would just freeze it. But I decided to dump it intros soup to have for lunches this week!
It’s the perfect leftover soup! I used whatever veggies I had on hand in the fridge, cooked turkey (you can used cooked chicken here too!), plus some broth, and coconut milk or half and half.
Pressurize for FIVE MINUTES. DONE.
FIVE MINUTE SOUP PEOPLE!
Go make this now!
OR make these other fantastic souper soups!
Whole30 Instant Pot Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
Smoked Sausage and Potato Soup
Whole30 Creamy Lemony Garlic Chicken SoupPrint
Instant Pot Creamy Turkey and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup
Instant Pot Creamy Turkey and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup - perfect soup to use up leftover turkey or chicken plus a bag of frozen cauliflower gnocchi is all you need for this 5 minute soup!
- 2 tbs butter or ghee
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1-2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced thin
- 2 cups of shredded turkey
- 4-5 cups of chicken or turkey stock
- ½ cup coconut milk or half and half
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 bag of frozen cauliflower gnocchi ( I LOVE Trader Joe's brand!)
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Place everything in the Instant Pot minus the cauliflower gnocchi.
- Stir and seal lid in the SEALED position. Set it to MANUAL mode for 5 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot beeps to indicate it is done, release steam (I love throwing a dish towel over top so it's safer and catches all the steam!).
- Stir in gnocchi and kale. Let the kale wilt and gnocchi to heat through (another 5 minutes)
[…] Instant Pot Creamy Turkey and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup […]
[…] busy nights where the last thing you want to do is cook something! If you are a beginner, use this recipe to start […]