2 Minute Creamy Raspberry Smoothie Recipe is packed full of plant based protein, antioxidants, and hidden veggies. This subtly sweet smoothie recipe made from honey and the creamy texture of yogurt makes this a very satiating meal or snack!
Smoothies are pretty much my go to for when I want something healthy but have no desire to cook. Plus with warmer weather coming soon (HELLO SPRING TIME) -which I am kind of ready for but don't want to stop wearing cozy things mood. You feel me?
Back to this raspberries and cream smoothie.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT THIS RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- The texture is so smooth and creamy - not like the icy slushie vibes that some smoothies can have.
- You will love the feeling of getting in your fruits and veggies all before lunch! I know this gives me such a boost of energy after a workout! AND it tastes like ice cream. WINNING.
- BONUS WIN - you can prep this ahead of time in a freezer safe quart sized bag.
Then you can make this your own and add so many GOOD things to this smoothie or keep it basic and simple. Either way it's all good!
Raspberries are very antioxidant rich and also great for boosting gut health as they are high in soluable fiber.
YES! I frequently turn smoothies into bowls. Just reduce the liquid by half.
In fact, from a gut health perspective, you assist your digestive system by CHEWING your smoothies! YUP! Try to chew your smoothies to activate the digestive enzymes in your saliva.
- In this order add: milk, frozen fruit, any sweetener you like, spinach, and any other bonus add-ins you like.
- If your smoothie is too tart for your taste, add a little more maple syrup or honey.
BONUS ADD-INS (for extra flavor AND nourishment!)
- Collagen or Hemp Seeds - 1 scoop of unflavored or vanilla collagen adds extra protein. or 1-2 tbs of hemp seeds which adds 10g of protein plus 7.5g of Omega-6 Fatty acids!
- Ginger - I LOVE adding ginger to most of my smoothies - it stimulates digestion (means good for your gut), great for upset stomach, helps lower blood pressure, reduces nausea, anti-inflammatory, and has antibacterial properties. I simply keep a large root of fresh ginger in my freezer and use a zester to grate it into my smoothies! Super easy! And no need to peel as when you grate it, the skin naturally peels back! OR if you buy organic ginger, the skin is perfectly edible!
- ½ a Frozen Banana - makes this smoothie even CREAMIER! Almost like ice cream consistency! Plus BONUS potassium and fiber!
- Chia Seeds - I almost ALWAYS add chia seeds to my smoothies. Fiber filled and a little extra plant based protein. Super satiating add in here!
- Nut Butter - Want to make this smoothie a FULL meal replacement? Add 1 tbs of your favorite nut butter! Allergic? Try tahini or sunbutter (made from sesame or sunflower seeds)
2 Minute Creamy Raspberry Smoothie
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Diet: Vegetarian
2 Minute Creamy Raspberry Smoothie is packed full of plant based protein, antioxidants, and hidden veggies. But subtly sweet from honey and the creamy texture of yogurt makes this a very satiating meal or snack!
- 1 cup of milk of choice or water (I used oat milk)
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup of frozen mango
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 handful of spinach
- Flax Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- In a high speed blender, add all ingredients to the blender. (Start with liquid, then add frozen fruits, add-ins, then spinach - this is best so everything breaks down the quickest!)
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Top with fresh raspberries and granola
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry and cream smoothie, raspberry smoothie, dairy free smoothie
LOVE this smoothie recipe! Perfect for a quick breakfast!