It's officially Fall weather meaning time for a Whole30 Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe 🍁. It's pretty much the creamy, frothy, pumpkin infused cup that is made with real pumpkin puree, full-fat coconut milk, hot coffee, spices, and pretty much the healthier alternative to the well known Starbuck's version. The best part is that it's Whole30 and Paleo friendly and so easy to make at home!
What you are going to LOVE about this Whole30 Pumpkin Spice Latte
✔️ No Artificial Ingredients - Nothing but REAL food in this latte.
✔️ No need to buy special groceries - there's nothing that's more annoying in a recipe than "you need organic mermaid tears" to make it. Nope. Not this one. Just pumpkin, coconut milk, coffee, cinnamon, and vanilla.
✔️ It's fall in a cup 🍂 - This is the kind of cozy coffee that requires a two hand hold, a sweater, and an episode of Gilmore Girls.
✔️ A MONEY SAVER - instead of spending over $5 on the starbucks pumpkin spice latte, try making this homemade version instead!
On my food freedom journey, it was so confusing finding CLEAN eating recipes that didn't have some fad diet attached to it. You could really go down the rabbit hole of "do this" "do that". In reality it was more about findings a sustainable way of living that met my own personal health goals (which is consume REAL FOOD). No processed stuff. Eating more plants. That's a big reason why I develop my own recipes of things I already love. This way I am not depriving myself of anything. I LOVE a good PSL as much as the next Basic B but I know it's full of things that my body doesn't need.
I try to uncomplicate it. So incase you didn't know already, all the recipes you will find here are made with real, clean, minimally processed ingredients of foods I know you love. Including this healthy psl.
What you need to make this Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Strong Coffee
- Pumpkin Puree
- Coconut milk (or your milk of choice) I prefer coconut milk because it makes this drink extra frothy!
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional)
- Cinnamon - try to find Ceylon cinnamon for lots of health benefits ranging from antioxidants, releasing hormones to build stronger bones, and is naturally high in manganese
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
Pretty much the best thing to happen to your crisp fall morning 🍂
How to make this Pumpkin Spice Latte
The process in making this MUCH healthier version of starbuck's pumpkin spice latte is the EASIEST. Like it's stupid easy.And you don't need a fancy coffee machines to make this homemade pumpkin spice latte. Pretty much add coffee, actual pumpkin puree, a teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla, coconut milk (or unsweetened almond milk, and whirl it up in the blender. The blender really helps achieve that thick foam plus a sprinkle of pumpkin spice on top will please snobbiest coffee drinker.
Seriously the frothiest, creamiest vegan pumpkin spice latte that you can make at home made from real ingredients.
PRO TIP: Stir in pumpkin pie spice INTO the coffee grounds BEFORE making the coffee! This adds a whole new level of PUMPKIN-NESS into this drink!
More of our favorite Drink Recipes
Pumpkin Spice Latte Variations
This recipe was created for those who are specifically following a Whole30 Plant Based approach or vegan. However if you aren't doing that then here are some other ways t make this!
- Use regular milk or a splash of heavy cream - this will create a super creamy decadent cup of YUM
- Pure Maple Syrup - just a drop or two will add a touch of sweetness and more fall flavors to this cup
- Oat Milk - I personally use and love oat milk in most of my latte drinks. This makes for another fantastic dairy free option.
Whole30 Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 1 ½ cup of hot coffee
- 2 tbs pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (garnish)
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice into the coffee grounds to create a pumpkin flavored coffee.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite mug and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whole30, whole30 pumpkin spice latte, coffee drinks, paleo, fall recipe
Leave a Reply