Are you ready for your January Whole30???
I remember my first one. It was overwhelming and I was doing it on my own. Jake wasn't completely sold on trying it himself, but was totally supportive of me doing it! <3
After 7 successful rounds of the Whole30, I still don't declare myself an expert by any means. I learn something new every time! Like the time I ran my first half marathon on the Whole30! I really carbed it up through bananas and lots of nut butters to keep me satisfied and fueled for such a feat. I really learned about the strength I had in myself that time.
But, I know one thing that has been consistent through all of them. I needed a PLAN. Without one, you are pretty much screwed.
Do you have your pantry stocked? Here are the MUST HAVES here.
Have you gone through all of your "If/Then" plans? Like if my coworkers decide to go to happy hour after work then I will have sparkling water with lime or simply say "No thank you.
Or If you are invited to a Super Bowl party, then you will bring some compliant chili with Whole30 friendly toppings to share and enjoy the party.
I have come up with more tips here.
The one thing that always keeps me going is looking forward to my meals and not thinking of "I had to give___" instead I am thinking "I can't wait to have my pan seared salmon with roasted veggies tonight!"
Fighting food boredom is key to a successful Whole30 and exercise. Have those two in your belt, you're on easy street!
To help, I made a round up of all of my favorites! In fact, there are 34 of them to choose from! How can you get bored with those choices?!
7. Harvest Meat and Potato Bowl
8. Autumn Chicken with Cranberry Harvest Vegetables
9. Baked Pork Chops with Kickin’ Cranberry Sauce
10. Smoked Brisket
11. Paleo Chicken Caprese Skewers
12. Grilled Lamb Summer Salad
13. 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
14. Cauliflower Rice
15. Paleo Italian Wedding Soup
16. Bone Broth
17. Pumpkin Turkey Chili
18. Crockpot Bolognese Sauce
19. Bison Tomahawk Steak
20. Paleo Spaghetti and Meatballs
21. 3-Ingredient Creamy Broccoli Soup
22. Paleo Lunch Box
23. Veggie and Sausage Skillet
24. Paleo Beef Stew
25. Potato Hash Stacks
26. Steak and Egg Spinach Salad
27. Stuffed Roast Chicken with Chorizo
28. Prosciutto Wrapped Melon Salad
29. Sautéed Purple Cabbage with Bacon
30. Shashuka Eggs with Harissa
31. Cauliflower Grits Cups
32. Grilled Chicken Cherry Salad
33. Crockpot Carnitas
34. Cranberry Sriracha Beef Jerky